Copa Del Rey 23/24 - Sevilla FC at Atlético

I think it was traffic, but didn’t read too much into it. Remains horrible and unfortunate…

We’ll wear black mourning bands.

1 Like

something something leadership something something hes been okay.

he should retire so bade can start

Bade isn’t really at 100% yet, so i could understand him not getting consecutive starts. Our hands are a bit tied here. At least Soumare should provide better coverage than Jordan.

4 Likes

dont remind me

jordan was horrific last game. we really missed soumare

2 Likes

No expectations, just want to see a fighting all out performance.

5 Likes

I am hoping for a miracle…it seems everything is stacked against us.

3 Likes

nylund caught the ball he should start over dmi

1 Like

Clear penalty. Ugg

Grrr…pretty clear pen against Marcao.

1 Like

sloppy from marcao :frowning: clearly didnt mean to trip molina but he missed the interception and molina saw the oppurtunity to run into him for a pen

1 Like

haha

lmao he slipped??

Wow…Baggio memories there

thats lucky for us :sob:

1 Like

Ramos retracting his blockade, to kick him with the other leg and act innocent. New one.

I mean, I was impressed with the first half lol

2 Likes

it was alright. our plan of playing on the counter has been stopping atleti who look tired. hopefully we can nab one before the game ends. lucky with that penalty though

1 Like

champions league kick GIF

2 Likes

Overall decent that we are still In it, we made it dangerous for ourselves and we’re lucky with the Griezman slip up.

Navas just on the defensive is not worth it, he’s having a rough one, and that’s when he is forced to do things he shouldn’t like those tackles.

Sow is getting ran around. I guess enduring it is his strength but some of it seems so unnecessary but the three men midfield emphasizes it even more.

No real good play from our side yet. But we could only need one.

2 Likes

If we manage to beat them here, La Copa will have a nice winner this year. Mallorca, Sociedad, Atletic Club or Us.

Not that we need any extra motivation.

We need a bunch of luck to win this one.

5 Likes