Copa de Rey - R16 - Real Bėtis Balompie v Sevilla FC [21/22]

Huge game for Alfonso Pastor, better be up for it :pray:

5 Likes

One day I will hang up all my Sevilla shirts for a little expo.

6 Likes

Expected lineups?

I personally don’t think Tecatito will start but I would be happy if he did.

Papu Mir Ocampos
Rakitic Jordán
Gudelj
Acuña Carlos Koundé Montiel
Alfonso

4 Likes

6 Likes

Hmm… not bad. But why field Rekik at LB if we don’t play with 3 at the back?

It should’ve been Ludwig on the LB position, but other than that it looks good considering the players we have available.

I expect Tecatito to debut in the second half, it was too early for him to start in a derby having landed in Sevilla just yesterday.

6 Likes

No Acuna, but Rekik has showed us that he can play really solid on the left side. Otherwise expected line up. Vamos!

5 Likes

Still not bad but he’d perform much better with 3 at the back. We might play like that if Papu covers the left flank and it would be something like this:

Alfonso

Kounde - DC - Rekik

Gudelj

Montiel Papu

Jordan  Rakitic

Ocampos Mir

3 Likes

Hmmm I don’t know how will Papu cover left flank in this formation. He doesn’t seem so hardworking in defense like Ocampos can. I still think that we will play our usual 4-3-3 formation.

3 Likes

Papu up top, Ocampos covering left flank

1 Like

LET’S GO!!! Slay the green monster.

2 Likes

Vamos mi Sevilla

1 Like

I think Rekik makes us a bit more solid at LB so not bothered by that.

What I do find interesting though is that Alberto Flores is the sub keeper on the bench, so either Javi Diaz is being saved for Sevilla Atlético tomorrow, or perhaps he and Dmitrovic have come down with Covid?

Scrap that, SAT don’t play tomorrow, so Javi Diaz either injured too or Covid along with Marko.

Probably standard Lope 4-3-3 with Rekik left back.

Hope we are ready from the start, :poop: could easily surprise us, they have the stadium behind them as well, will be a real battle on enemy ground.

I have faith in our defenders and our attackers, but the midfield needs to be really sharp. Can´t have an absent slow, dreamy game from Jordan or Rakitic, whole field will collapse under their pressure.

1 Like

I’m expecting a good game from :poop:. They played well in the games last season, and were undone by a dumb red card in the match from this season.

But this Sevilla is just too hot right now. We’ll put that whole stadium to sleep, only for them to wake up to red shirts celebrating.

Vamos mi Sevilla !!!

5 Likes

This Juanmi guy is a menace as well, let´s keep him in check.

3 Likes

Montiel has kept many LWs in check. He knows what time it is! :triumph:

2 Likes

Decent lineup guys! Let’s do this! Vamos mi sevilla!

2 Likes

I hope Rekik is on form, he’s been growing into the team and he’s impressed me more and more. This game has so many incognitos, who wants this most apart from the fans? it’s a possibility that one or both teams have their focussed eye on securing champions league positions up until the point where they enter the stadium, hear the atmosphere and feel the adrenaline. Then it’s down to instinct.

5 Likes

Let’s go!!! :clap:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Kounde injured in the warmup… it don’t stop, does it?

Oliver set to take his place. Gudelj to CB.

4 Likes