Champions League 23/24 - Sevilla FC vs PSV

Good start. Need second goal before they have a chance to equalise, and then if we get it, use the front three to hit them on counters. Goal difference may well be important if we win tonight and then draw away at Lens on final day.

How long are Lamela and Bade out for?

1 Like

Make it 3-0 please!:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Beautiful! :soccer:

2 Likes

Perfect goal and great finish by Sow! Lovely football that!

1 Like

Damn… handball in midfield!?

3 Likes

Wtf

Where was the handball???

Oh damn. Chalked off! :confused:

YEN off the post! So close. Damn.

3 Likes

Big save from Dimtrovic there. The game so open already.

1 Like

Chucky hurt himself with that shot

Sick of VAR trying to find any reason to disallow a good goal.
This is NOT what it was intended for, but the robotic refs in distant VAR studio rooms decided to mess it up badly with too much interference.

May have been an accidental handball around halfway line but there were two-three plays after that, even though the robots will say it was “the same phase of play”.

4 Likes

Til could pass for Lamelas brother.

3 Likes

Brilliant first half by the team! Really happy with that. We deserved more than 1-0 to be fair. Played great. I hope we keep it up.

3 Likes

I missed the hand ball. Anyone see it?

Seen it back and it was handball on sow. Fair enough at least it was right call. Overall good half for us.

1 Like

It was handball. Just seen highlights again. At least we weren’t robbed this time.

1 Like

The ball was kicked hard into Sow’s arm from less than a yard away - how was he supposed to avoid it? And he was in our half, FFS - not in the last third of the pitch.
Are players expected to have their arms by their sides at all times now. I guess the robotic idiots in VAR rooms would deem the arms by your side a natural position for players on a move in competitive situations.

1 Like

Great goal.

1 Like

As I was saying earlier, hahahahahahaha vamos

1 Like