Berizzo Out?

Blanc would’ve been nice, but who knows what salary he requests, he is a top class manager. Not sure if our management is prepared to splash on the likes of Blanc.

Out of the other rumors, I’d favor Lucho, but not completely sure if he would be the right one for us, meaning he doesn’t play much different from Berizzo (4-3-3), and he failed in Roma with those tactics, considering Roma as a similar club to us. Barca is a whole different story. With Messi, you can do anything, literally.

Also not sure the board will risk bringing Juande Ramos as a lot of fans have still not forgiven him (including me), but in these times, we need unity and peace, the burned bridges should be repaired for the greater good, at least temporarily.

I’ve seen some coaching videos of Javi Gracia, and the guy looks very passionate, but I doubt he can really improve this team. He is in a pole position to be signed according to different rumors, but let’s see. Hopefully we’ll get someone of value and not just another coach that will probably be sacked in the summer after failing to do anything remarkable with the club, or at least not drastically improve our game.

Wow Bielsa!! That would actually be pretty fun. It’d be an extreme dice roll, but I’m up for it. And it’s only half a season, so no exhaustion right? It’s definitely a name that excites me more than the others. (pause) If I’m not mistaken, we were also once interested in him around the time he joined and left Lazio that one summer, and we went with Sampaoli.

I really can’t think of any one else that’s available. Sportspapers are coming up with their lists, and Villas-Boas’ name has popped up also. Sevilla may just be the right club for him to regain his pedigree as a manager. But I never trusted him anyway. Would prolly ask for too high a wage too.

Bernd Schuster another name thrown out by Marca.

Lol so he can end our Bernabéu jinx? A little late for that.

1 Like

I’ll volunteer. :slight_smile:

1 Like