23/24 MD36 - Sevilla FC vs Cadiz

Don’t see how we finish with 11 at this rate.

1 Like

My commentary said he’s got some injury.

Ahhh. Only thing that makes sense.

Kinky must be too busy scratching his new beard growth than to bother with more subs.

1 Like

10 minutes left to play, absolutely anything can happen here because Cádiz are desperate and Sevilla are desperate.

Navas crying when subbed… Penultimate home game of his career?

1 Like

Fucking Mariano.

It’s his 500th game for Sevilla I think, he was talking to Ocampos on the bench and as captain I can only imagine he was criticising the system of play.

1 Like

We are horrible today. We really are lucky to not be down 3 to 4 goals.

Stop passing it to Mariano!

1 Like

Hehehe, he blasts 3 to the clouds and Cádiz score on the counter just when Sevilla were doing something.

2 Likes

Sevilla needs to stop losing games in last seconds

3 Likes

Salas and Pedrosa not on the same page there and an easy goal for Cadiz. Club is getting booed like crazy.

1 Like

First time Cadiz has beaten Sevilla away.

1 Like

It’s all over, 0-1. More or less totally controlled by the referee, Sevilla total crap but even a totally inadequate Sevilla would have been in the game if allowed.

Deserved result

1 Like

Such a poor display from Sevilla. Glad Cadiz got their win, they did more to deserve it than Sevilla did (even a point).

The team is coasting towards the summer now that they’re mathematically safe, too many players having nothing left to play for at Sevilla. I’d be looking forward to the end of this season if I didn’t fear a summer of discontent and disappointments.

3 Likes

Just some notes from the game:

• Over half our starters received yellows on the day.
  • Agoume was excellent! With Soumare absent next week, it will be interesting to see what position he plays. I really like his ability to get forward and I hope we can see more of it next season.
  • We had more of the ball, but it sure didn’t feel like it.
  • 9 corners to our 1, so much attack by Cadiz, they deserved the goal and I hope they can run the table and stay up.
2 Likes

Bad result for us. However, the season is winding down and we did the main job of survival.

A big summer transfer window ahead. We need some big changes. I hope we can get it right. Vamos Sevilla!

2 Likes

Pathetic performance tonight. I know we don’t have much to play for but that’s no excuse for being on the beach in a derby match that Cadiz needed to win.

They were so poor in front of goal that we almost escaped with a point despite their numerous chances. So lethargic from us.

Thank god we’ve done enough to stay up but ultimately an even worse season than the last one and big changes needed in the summer or I fear we will struggle again.

Also I never want to see Mariano in a Sevilla shirt again. A waste of space even more than Jordan.

3 Likes