23/24 MD34 - Sevilla FC vs Granada

More bad injury news, Oliver Torres had shoulder surgery and is now out for the year.

2 Likes

No clue what parada en boxes means… weird Spanglish or some kind of automotive reference I’m not familiar with?

2 Likes

Did anyone even notice that Mariano Diaz made it back into last week’s list for the first time in ages?
Not that I expect him to start playing, but interesting nonetheless.
Would greatly prefer Alejo Véliz to get some playing time during Isaac Romero’s absence.

3 Likes

Who?

Lonely High School GIF by nettwerkmusic

4 Likes

I noticed. But seeing how Alejo hardly gets minutes, i figured this was only to fill up the bench. Also, it was prolly known that Isaac had a knock, so he might’ve been a 3rd backup option.

He and Rafa have both been completely ruled out since the window ended. And i ain’t mad at it.

3 Likes

Rafa Mir and Diego Carlos have made controversial comments about Sevilla FC this week, it was on the radio when I entered the subterranean shopping complex this morning and then I lost the transmission. Not seen anything in the news ???

If Cádiz beat Real Madrid this weekend, it will keep the league open and interesting, at the top and the bottom, so what’s the chances?

3 Likes

Dry dock, out of action. From Grand Prix, not in the lineup to start the race.

2 Likes

Found this, about it as far as Rafa Mir is concerned…

2 Likes

Couldn’t find anything from Diego Carlos though.

1 Like

Didn’t hear about that either, I do know Fernando made a splash saying “some guys in the locker room didn’t care if we won or lost”. Somehow I think that one is overblown. Pretty much every team I’ve played on or seen play…you end up with one guy yelling at the other guy saying “you weren’t even trying out there!”

And Rafa Mir’s words hold zero weight. He has consistently refused to grapple with the reality that he hasn’t performed to a level in line with his salary and regularly refused to adapt his wages to allow for a transfer.

2 Likes

Thanks, @TimSpence2 , that explains it. Don’t know the first thing about Grand Prix, in any language

3 Likes

This sounds way cooler on paper than it probably is in real life. Sounds like Atlantis on paper.

3 Likes

I think it’s this place Ryan… :joy:

Centro Comercial TORRE SEVILLA
+34 649 73 78 25

Centro Comercial TORRE SEVILLA - Google Search

2 Likes

This one …

3 Likes

Now that RM is comfortably beating Cadiz 2-0 (72nd min)

We are 12 points ahead of them with 4 matches to go (5 for us).

We need 1 point from 5 matches to be mathematically secure from relegation.

I think it should be achievable :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I would let play Alberto Flores against Granada.

For me a bad Keeper, but perhaps…

We’re safe with a draw today. I’d like to see 4-4-2 again. It feels like the natural evolution from our 5-3-2. We’re missing Suso (suspended), so why not double up on fullbacks with Juanlu & Navas sharing the right side? I’d rather Ocampos there obviously, but there’s no cover on the left wing.

I’d assume Lukebakio gets the start beside YEN. It’s a chance for him re-integrate himself, and also redeem himself after last week. He had 1 or 2 good runs, but he was largely ineffective (detrimental even), and got subbed off after being subbed in. Lock in Dodi!!

1 Like

Are you guys that tuned in to the Drake-Kendrick beef that yall forgot about the game today?

Anyway, @Erik_17 gets wish and Lamela is put into the starting lineup. As long as i see Acuña & Ocampos, i know we have a fighting chance. On paper, it’s looking like 3-4-3? Either way, I’m interested in a different look.

Another day, another derby. Let the home crowd celebrate a win this time. Vamos chicos!

4 Likes

My top 3 requested subs today: MarcĂŁo, VĂ©liz, Hannibal

Let’s get our future rolling instead of trying to win the game at all costs!

1 Like