23/24 MD 29 - Sevilla FC vs Celta Vigo

how was that not a penalty

Was some contact outside but then he did a Bambi impression.

1 Like

yeah i realized it was a bit of a stupid appeal lmao. at first it looked like a foul

Another one, thatā€™s not helping him eitherā€¦

jesus navas playing him on for no reasonā€¦

1 Like

This announcer is a moron and continues to get shit wrong.

Not much quality play at all. But we got ourselves a good position for the second half, to finish it. Celta always have that prone style, where they set you up for free chances by some more risks or mistakes of themselves. But we have a bit of that as well, although its getting better there, a penalty or something always lures at us in the distance I feel.

2 Likes

Tuned in right as YEN scored. A bit too close to the keeper for my liking, but it went in.

I have no idea what Ocamposā€™ role is. Is he a RW/RCM? Are we playing with a front 3? It looks so disjointed. All i know is Gudelj is in the backline.

4 Likes

Also, we might have to score more. The defense canā€™t handle the pressure. Our own players are setting up chances for Celta ffs.

2 Likes

What was that sideline ref looking at? Good lord.

Iā€™ve never seen Kike track back so fast. Somethingā€™s gotta give tho, Celtaā€™s banging on the door.

2 Likes

Man manā€¦ 3 vs 1, and we canā€™t make anything.

2 Likes

Wtf 3 v 1 and nothing

1 Like

Damn YENā€¦

He must be hangry. Iā€™m assuming heā€™s observing Ramadan.

1 Like

Not a good look for Yousef. You can be pissed, but keep that ā€œwithin the familyā€, as in, behind closed doors. Thatā€™s disrespectful.

(Secretly, i want this Luke & Isaac pairing to be permanent. :smiling_imp:)

3 Likes

Not a good look from YEN kicking off like that with Quique.

1 Like

Conceived and brought up in prison as a foundling, Jailson.

This is an exciting game. Sevilla and Celta tend to have great open games.

Looked like Quique was hiding behind Ocampos after Youssef wanted to give some back tho :joy: