2024 Pre-Season: XIII Trofeo Antonio Puerta vs. Al-Ittihad

Ocampos scores from the spot

2 Likes

Hope Christin doesn’t go through the web history. I promise I was trying to watch Sevilla not go to busts for life.

1 Like

That defensive triangle is abysmal. Gudelj’s positioning is not helping us on either side of the ball, and Nianzou… just ain’t got it man. :cry: Surprisingly, Salas hasn’t even been that bad. Sure, he gave a away a penalty, but he was chasing someone else’s giveaway.

We’re playing a team that’s actually allowing us to have the ball, but we’re still starved to create anything.

It was that bad that I might actually believe you. :joy:

2 Likes

Here’s another.

Yes I’m sure Benzema missed on purpose.

1 Like

Only 1 sub made to start the 2nd half:

Mateo on for Isaac.

And :wilted_flower: for Dmitro

1 Like

The pitch looks like :poop:.

I want to see Peque…injured?

Ocampos with some flare! Pedrosa off and Ejuke for Suso and Hormigo.

1 Like

Manu Bueno for Sow and Marcão for Salas.

1 Like

A lot of changes. Peque on

1 Like

Performance improved in early stages of the 2nd half. I still worry for our defence if Marcao isn’t starting. It’ll be a toss up against Granada, but once we face those Prem teams, we’re getting cooked.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ejuke was good indeed. He is way better in tight spaces than I expected, manages to find a way out of getting clamped. Very nice!

3 Likes

Great profile @ChrisLail … Diogo and Fabiano. Sevilla lost 2-1
Sevilla’s goal by fists of fury Fabiano.

4 Likes

Thanks! We now support animated gif avatars. I want to see one of you chugging a Cruzcampo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’m in the airport, in 3 hours I’ll be having a pint of Dublín Guiness

3 Likes

I know where Al Ittihad bought the rights to their logo:

I remember seeing these keychains all over the place back in the 80s and 90s. Not so popular now…

3 Likes

Looks like neither landed a single blow. Like most MMA fights I’ve seen in recent years…

1 Like