Villanovense vs. Sevilla Copa Del Rey

0-0 HT

This pitch is terrible; not as bad as Nolito is though.

3 Likes

Feels like i’m watching a pre-season friendly.

We rotated a lot here! I’ll take a draw then we can beat them at home. Machín was right to rotate! :slight_smile:

The pitch is terrible, but that isn’t an excuse not to score on a 3rd division team.

It’s always difficult to watch this sort of game with Sevilla confident of a result in RSP but today was even worse, Sevilla’s performance was a direct function of the turf, as the surface deteriorated the game became more equal.

Well that was a couple of hours wasted that I’ll never get back

1 Like

Same here. Nolito should probably just retire and play recreational 6 aside with his friends on weekends.

The only bright spot of this game for me was the debut of Javi Vázquez. He looks like a great prospect for the future, I was very impressed by his performance.
We need to tie this kid down with a long contract and a very high buy out clause to try and discourage the vultures from Barca and Madrid sniffing around.

But we all know Sevilla will accept the first offer received.

2 Likes

Yes, Javi Vazquez looks promising.

Results almost favoured Sevilla entirely, Atletico Madrid drew 1-1 but Madrid and Barca scraped wins in the last ten minutes but Alavez were defeated by Eibar, so Sevilla could finish the week in second place.

1 Like