UEL Matchday 2: Sevilla vs APOEL [2019-20]

Bryan making a lot happen in and around their box. Barely been on for 10 minutes.

1 Like

72’ - Rony Lopes OFF. Banega ON.

Crowd getting on their feet… already knew why. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

79’ - Chicharito OFF. Dabbur ON. :hugs:

Haha 10 minute cameo for Dabbur! Well he getting a bit longer than last time!

Banega takes free kick away from Jordan and sails it over the bar. Jordan should always be our FK taker if he is on the pitch!

2 Likes

A performance much akin to a pre-season scrimmage. Side A attacks while Side B defends. For y’all that missed it, y’all didn’t really miss much.

1 Like

Yep pretty boring game. CH_14 worked his ass off today though. That stood out.

1 Like

Did our defence and Bono have anything to do? :sweat_smile:

Kounde & Gómez actually created the chances for APOEL themselves. More or less fortunate none of those troubled Bono, who really had nothing to do.

Another post-match recording from myself. It’s about 5-10 minutes in length. I get into the good & the bad, and also a little bit of a Barça-Sevilla preview. Enjoy!

SEV 1-0 APO

3 Likes

Hey fellow beloved Sevillistas! I’ve been to LA and Phoenix for the last 2 weeks and missed all the matches after RM (received live score updates only)

I’ve read through all the comments and came to the conclusion that:

The loss vs. Eibar was = SCANDALOUS!

The win vs. Sociedad was = GOOD, BUT COULD’VE BEEN BETTER!

The win vs. APOEL was = GOOD, BUT COULD’VE BEEN BETTER!

So we have 1 scandalous defeat and two good wins that could’ve been better, like finished off with more style etc.

I have huge doubts in Lopetegui, but would give him time until late January to see how things are going.

One thing that we all agree on is that we have the talent and potential in the squad… so now it’s up to Lope to manage them in the right way and lead them to glory.

I don’t expect much vs. Barca. As long as we don’t experience a humiliating defeat, it will all be good. Simply keep the humiliation away!

VAMOS MI SEVILLA!!! VAMOS CAMPEON!

4 Likes

Should’ve probably kept Gnagnon. Kounde not proving he’s a worthy signing so far.

1 Like

Sevilla put so much effort into the game, the fast passing game was eye-catching. Chicharito was great, has accomplished a couple of amazing dribbles into the opponent’s box. El Mudo also showed a couple of specialties.

Overall, the smooth passing game has given me some hope as for the rest of the season. Just deal with the occasional sloppy defending, and we will be good.

1 Like
3 Likes

Awesome this is great!

1 Like