Slavia Prague vs Sevilla FC: UEL Round of 16 (2nd leg)

If Promes goes down there does he get the call?

1 Like

Sevilla on top now, but need to watch the counter, even so we can’t get Ben Yedder or Munir in the game, Promes is looking most dangerous. And Sarabia not having a good night.

Agree Tim we are on top but still too many passes going astray.

Yet another wasted free kck by Benega

1 Like

Well done Banega, shooting only 3 yards too high.

getting very little from the ref tonight

getting very little from banega tonight

How is that not a red as well?

Gooooaaaalllll!!! wizzy scores the pen

Didn’t see the pen, just went to the cold beer fridge and what happened?

Silva or Mudo for Munir needs to happen right now.

Sarabia played Promes in, he got a touch, and the keeper took him out.

2 Likes

Missed it too. I just nipped for a pee

1 Like

If we insist on just punting it forward, bring Gonalons on too because we aren’t winning any second balls.

1 Like

I hate the punt it forward, but they kind of have to because they have no midfield linking back and front. The 3 back system doesn’t allow for that and Machin will not change.

Doesn’t help that none of these 3 CBs can pass the ball.

2 Likes

1-1 at HT. We got half the job done, time to get that 2nd goal. Navas needs to cross early sometimes. We just have to work on the combinations in the final 3rd, and we’ll create more chances. They got 2 giants winning everything in the air, so crosses to WBY / Munir / Sarabia might not be as effective. Promes as mentioned has been the danger man, so feed him more.

We can win this if we keep it simple. Only 1 goal in it. ÂĄVamos muchachos!

Navas has been kept very quiet tonight

1 Like

2 more goals and we’re set. Though the otherwise dull performance of the first half is not quite promising. It’ll just be too shameful to go out to this Slavia, they look like amateurs at times.

The referee is allowing harsh play which is automatically going to Slavia’s advantage. I hope they’ll run out of fuel soon as they’ve ran a lot all around the pitch and are giving their all.

not a penalty imo