Sevilla vs. Standard Liege - Europa Group Stage Match 1

I watched Olympiakos Betis after the Sevilla game, 5 competitive games and Betis have scored just one goal, I think it’s fair to say they have a big problem in front of goal.

But as the game approached half time at 0-0 I thought ‘this is so boring, if Sevilla were playing, both sides would have scored by now, Sevilla would have 3 or 4 yellow cards, maybe one expulsion, an erroneous VAR decision and probably a dislocated arm’

2 Likes

I love it when Mudo plays this good. Decent start to his season. The combination in attack worked for him. He contributed more as the game went on, instead of fading as usual.

It was nice seeing Promes finally start. Can’t wait to see him in more games. Didn’t he make a defender drop? Saw some good linkup play with Ben Yedder, who i hope will start more games. I’m not opposed to seeing him & Andre Silva together neither.

Never expected Mesa to be playing like this. Now with Amadou out, we’re really thin in CM. We got a nice tough game ahead at Levante. I don’t want bogey team type of excuse. Other teams around us are struggling. Let’s get those 3 points and climb that table!

1 Like

Beating levante 4-1! Due to the manager changing his formation! By going 2 up front! Ben Yedder makes a big difference up front with silva! Sarabia was great too! Great 1st half, great attacking football by Sevilla!