Sevilla vs Leganes: Matchday 36

Watching Getafe winning 1-0 with 36% possession while we couldn’t score a single goal with 64% on Friday smh

Valencia and Getafe showing what serious and committed teams look like. I’m still dreaming to see a fully committed Sevilla and getting things done when it is expected without letting everyone down!

Normally won’t wish this on players but in this case it’s probably warranted, him and Muriel are always available to come out and contribute to the cause in their own way.

Nolito has been on the downfall since he arrived here, sure he cost around 11-12m euros but his salary is sky-high at over 100,000 per week, so still overpaid and not worth it even if healthy. His deal expires 2020 and by then he will be 33, should be moved on this summer.

Club needs an enema

nolito 100k/week!?
is it Oscar Arias genius idea back to 2017…?

I forgot where the heck I read about it, but on FM he’s on 6.6 million per annum, divide that by 52 weeks and you easily go over 100,000.

Arias was only in charge of 2 windows but almost all acquisitions were disastrous, aside from Navas’s homecoming the rest were Nolito, Corchia, Pizarro who I think deserved a second chance, Banega, Kjaer, Arana, Geis and Carole on loan and everybody’s favourite Colombian.

I might be exaggerating but I think those dealings set us behind by two years at the very least.

3 Likes

Looks like Sarabia has changed his agent

1 Like

Hopefully that is good news for us.

I’ve read Inter are hot on his heels, they have added Godin and are expected to make a push for Rakitic too.