Sevilla vs Atletico - La Liga

If he doesn’t change the approach he needs to change the players that do it, simply lost in final 3rd and not for the 1st time!
We can dominate games in just about everything but struggle for 1 stat most of the time…

1 Like

Yeah, quite worrying that he is saying that

1 Like

Will Carrico or Kjaer see action anytime soon? Move Mercado back out to RB until Navas is back healthy?

I thought Kjaer was half decent beginning of season but I was told to shut up by some Sevillistas, who said he was not good enough!
I do think he has something to give but maybe lacking something on the physical demands. Lenglet has improved but we do need a steady experienced cb if we don’t want to witness a re-run of Sunday

1 Like

Montella won’t change, just like what he did in Milan.
And then he will probably get sacked in summer.

He had moments of brilliance and had some highlight worthy tackles early on. Then I don’t know if it was fatigue or what, but he continued to lose his responsibilities. If he’s healthy, he should get a run on Wednesday imo.

Sergio Rico, David Soria, Pablo Sarabia, Layún, Sandro, Lenglet, Ben Yedder, Arana, Geis, Joaquin Correa, Muriel, Pizarro, Franco Vázquez, Nolito, Mercado, Roque Mesa, Nzonzi, Banega and Kjaer

List for tomorrow’s match.

1 Like

How many times have I told Banega not to dribble out of defence, especially from the edge of the box, Atletico had that studied.

It’s like when Emery came, he could only rectify one problem at a time and each one took a month. Notice that Rico is now punching the ball much further out.

Four horrendous defensive errors and so despite the failings in attack, it’s the defence that needs sorting first because it’s happened five times this season if you include the Moscow game under Berizzo.

Arana surely must play tomorrow without Escudero, surely? please!

2 Likes

He does.

According to goles it’s

Rico
Layun Lenglet Kjaer Arana
Pizarro Banega
Sarabia Correa Nolito
Ben Yedder

Soria, Mesa, Geis, Nzonzi, Vazquez, Muriel and Sandro on the bench.