Sevilla v Levante

Everyone come in and apologize to Ben Yedder

2 Likes

What am i watching?!

1 Like

Sorry on behalf of all the other people who criticized him, I didn’t. He’s the most consistent player we have.

Holy fuck we are beating the shit out of them. WBY and Sarabia a different class.

You’re watching a team starting to form.

4 Likes

I’m loving this! This is what you get when you go 2 up front and play silva and Ben Yedder together! This could be the start of a great run for us! We don’t have the best record at levante but we well and truly ended the run today! This helps make up for the shockers against betis and getafe!

Bring on Real Madrid on wed! Vamos!

The question is how much can Rico and Muriel sold combined next summer

I apologize to Ben Yedder for doubting he could fit in this system. But that’s from thinking we wouldn’t see Machín play with 2 strikers. We were better in 2nd half vs Getafe with this setup, and it paid off a whole lot today. Didn’t even have a proper DM in there.

Now we got the problems you want to have: where does Promes fit if we play with 2 up top?

1 assist 3 goals Ben Yedder
3 assist 1 goal Sarabia (maybe 1 assist extra for the centre, returned by Carriço to WBY, for his hat-trick)
1 assist 1 goal Daniel Carriço

Strange how Levante switched off after the penalty save, we had massive holes in defence at that moment.

3 Likes

Minute 50. Body challenge foul against Carriço who jumps up and immediately starts playing as if we’re losing and have little time to turn in round.

At 1-5, with 40 minutes remaining, 9 games in 22 days, Real Madrid on Wednesday, I have to ask ‘What is your hurry?’

These are the little things that we have to learn as a team.

1 Like

just arrived at our over night stop in France on the way back to Spain and seen the result. I thought at first that I had read it the wrong way round :grin:
What a nice surprise, can’t wait for Wednesday night now and my first visit of the season to the RSP.

1 Like

Couldn’t watch the match, but damn what a goalfest!

It seems that the Andre Silva - WBY pair is working quite well and we need to see more of that. Levante are not a joke, but the scoreline made it look so.

Hopefully we can make use of the momentum vs. RM on Wednesday.

1 Like

39ºC here Moday, doesn’t look like it wiill cool down much before Wednesday.

1 Like

The weather’s more than nice, lots of Cruzcampos will be opened, no excuse not to beat RM this time!

Isco out of tomorrows game with Real Madrid, operated for apendicitis this morning.

2 Likes

Carvajal out too

1 Like

I believe that playing three defenders against Madrid is a massive error and Machin has already said he doesn’t intend to play around with the back three formation. Well if Sevilla tighten that zone up in another way then we’re in with a chance, especially with Isco out.
So I’m presuming it’s going to be a 3-4-2-1 permutation.

What the bloody hell happened to Vidal? Arana is starting… he’s going to get ripped apart by Bale… oh my!