Sevilla FC US Tour 2019

@twointum and @SevillaFCSJ - Welcome to the forum!

Gracies amics!

Chicharito should help ticket sales in CA and TX :slight_smile:

def

Less than a month away and no ticket info :frowning:

Checking again. No response from before.

Guess it ainā€™t happening. It is not on the sidebar of the Sevilla website.It goes straight from the Barca game to Levante.

Yeah I donā€™t know. No information out of the Sevilla camp. Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t buy flights.

1 Like

Nothing official, but it sounds like it is not going to happen. October and November both sound to be off the books now.

Ostia, I should have gone to Boston. Oh well, I guess I will plan to visit RSP next year.

1 Like

https://www.en24.news/2019/10/seville-threatens-not-to-play-la-prensa-de-monclova.html

Well, weā€™re on to Dallas I hope.

I donā€™t think that one is happening either.

I donā€™t know a whole lot about this apart from a quick browse of these posts every now and again, but how was this ever supposed to work? :confused:

Forgive me if I am wrong but we were planning this tour during an international break? So who exactly was going to play? I would guess almost if not half of the squad would likely be away on International duty, some are probably carrying niggles that could do with the rest, and the B and C teams have their own League games to play.

The whole thing sounds like it was doomed from the start. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

1 Like

I thought it was a terrible idea to try in the middle of the season. The travel alone would have been tough not to mention the hacking ass Mexican teams. We would have came back with less healthy players for sure.