Sevilla - Eibar

Gorgeous goal. Sarabia to Nolito give and go for the WBY tap in.

And it all started with a Ganso tackle.

1 Like

Brilliant play! Ben yedder!! We heading to the top!!

That was a great team goal.

Holy shit what a pass!

And that was even sexier than the last one.

Great backheel give and go from Sarabia to Corchia and Nolito finally scores.

Sarabia MOTM imo

Corchia looks like French Diogo, hopefully without the temper

Ganso might be very beneficial against the weaker teams in this system. Sampaoli’s didn’t suit him clearly, but now he’s playing much better.

I kinda like this thing… we are not playing the best game out there, but scoring goals and getting the 3 pointers… that’s all it matters. We are also killing off the opponent’s build ups and the only scare remains Rico… the guy is never 100% stable and his cross/set piece positioning is bad, needs to improve that quick.

Another 3 important points tonight and now let’s see how we’ll fare vs. Liverpool, the first tough test along the road.

I think we look more stable under berrizo than sampaoli. Our defending seems better! It’s early days but I’m liking what I seen. We look like we have goals in us, we create chances and we been solid in defence.

I think we could be stronger this season than last but time will tell! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve watched Man Utd’s last couple of matches and our play reminds me of theirs, it has a lot of resemblance. Not the typical Mourinho defensive crap, but they kill the opponent’s play off for like 60-70 minutes and then start to attack and try to catch them off guard. The scoreline says 4-0 or 3-0 whatever, but it never truly reflects the match. You would think we annihilated Eibar tonight, but the truth is they’ve beaten themselves stupidly… and I like this, why not? We won with a great result, and bagged 3 points.

If it works for the billions team of Man Utd, then why can’t it work for us?

I’d take this over 70% possession without goals or losing/drawing pathetically, any given day! Fuck possession if you can’t do anything productive with it.

https://twitter.com/whoscored/status/907280078240858113

This can’t be real.

Hahhaha… cool. There is something about this system that is making Ganso adapt easily. I mean, 2 goals in 3 league matches already, while starting in all 3 and still the game flows and he doesn’t make mistakes, plus wins balls in the midfield? Definitely can’t be real haha.