Sevilla Atlético and Sevilla Academy News

Looking at a few of the SAT players who went on loan this year (because 4th tier is too low for them!)

Alfonso Pastor, 4 clean sheets in 5 games (1 goal conceded) on loan at Castellon so far.

Juanlu Sanchez, 10 games, 0 goals or assists on loan at Mirandes.

Luismi Cruz, 6 games, 2 assists on loan at Barcelona B.

Antonio Zarzana, 7 games, 0 goals or assists on loan at Maritimo.

Ivan Romero (technically a first Teamer now), 7 games, 2 goals, 1 assist at Tenerife on loan.

1 Like

Just checked. 16 currently, will be 17 in January. He is so young he hasn’t even reached Sevilla Juvenil A or B yet nevermind Sevilla C (or Atlético).

1 Like

So this is it, a player younger than me

1 Like

Sevilla Atlético travel to El Ejido today. Big big game as El Ejido are one place above, a Win would put SAT in touching distance of dragging themselves out of the relegation places.

Sevilla C are mid table in their division, they lost 0-1 to Xerez yesterday.

1 Like

Sevilla Atlético lost 2-0 to El Ejido and find themselves 5 points off safety.

After last week playing and losing to the team directly above them in the League, Sevilla Atlético get the chance to do it all over again as they face Granada B who are one place above them in the table.

Sevilla C face Pozoblanco today.

1 Like

FgTqNLDXgAA26vQ

Sevilla Atlético lineup. This game is love in Sevilla FC YouTube. Very confusing to watch as Granada in a Sky Blue and White kit that on this view looks a lot like our White Shirts.

PXL_20221030_103209595.MP

Also to confuse matters Matias our GK is in Light Blue, and the Granada keeper is in White (or very Light Grey). :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Do the First Team ever use the B team stadium for anything? I only ask as there are quite a few thousand seats, yet I’ve never ever seen the ground more than about 10% full, even when SAT were in the Segunda Division.

Just seems massively oversized for what it gets used for.

1 Like

What is this about Ryan Johansson now plays for Republic of Ireland? :sweat_smile:

He has been country hopping for some time lol. Sweden, Luxembourg, now Ireland. I was dissapointed in when he went to the Eredivisie and only played a handful of games for a relegation site. Didn’t get my hopes up…

2 Likes

Sevilla Atlético win 1-0 in the end. Must have been a late goal as I saw until about 76 minutes or so I think and it was still 0-0.

Off the bottom of the table, and 4 points off safety currently. Next week they travel to FC Cartagena B who are two points and two places up the table.

I don’t think he is THAT good. Lope seemed to love him though, so read into that what you will.

Sevilla C lost 2-0 to Pozoblanco. They next host Gerena next Sunday.

So if Sevilla Atletico somehow manages to get relegated to Tercera RFEF, does this mean that Sevilla C will then automatically get relegated to Divison de Honor?

2 Likes

Yes. They cannot be in the same Tier so C would go down to the next level. So basically SAT getting relegated would be an even bigger disaster.

1 Like

Sevilla Atlético lost 1-0 to FC Cartagena B.

Sevilla C lost 3-1 to Gerena.

1 Like

Sevilla Atlético travel to Atlético Mancha Real, who sit in the relegation playout spot, 5 points above… After a Win last week, this is a must win if SAT want any hope of not being relegated to the Spanish 5th tier… :scream: That in itself shows how poorly run the Cantera is at the moment.

Meanwhile Sevilla C host Bollulos one place behind them in the Tercera. Sevilla C are in the Promotion Play Off spots at the moment which is unfortunate for them, as they will be relegated to the 6th Tier if SAT don’t buck their ideas up soon!

2 Likes

Speaking of Sevilla Atletico:

Antonio Zarzana loaned to Numancia. It’s good that he’s playing better competition, but it’s bad for SAT’s fight.

2 Likes

Sevilla C Won 2-0. Sevilla Atlético play at 17:30, and currently sit bottom as it stands.

1 Like