Sevilla at Valladolid: Matchday 31

The comment disappear thing has happened for quite some time, it happens when you scroll to top or bottom and comment auto load. I’m on pixel.

And I’m ready to say disappointment again,
But ROQUE MESSI to the rescue!

Bryan Gil and Roque MESSIAH changed the game today.

Mercado and Carrico were quite solid, as well as Soriano.

1 Like

Within 1-2 years the word will be ‘the new Messi’ I can guarantee that, although it’s a terrible burden for the youngster.

2 Likes

That was incredible. Was thinking the last half hour would show if we were worthy of a fight for champs league spot. Bring on betis!

1 Like

It’s unbelievable how Promes is playing. Guys, the man is playing as a LB !!! And he is killing it anyways.

What a player. He definitely deserves some credit.

2 Likes

Just read this: Caparrós anuncia que tiene leucemia crónica - Vamos Mi Sevilla

Feeling for Caparros… hope he beats this like the warrior he is!

3 Likes

I thought Roque Messi would score, though earlier, I wanted him to replace Banega. Excellent changes by Caparros, taking off a defender for midfield (Roque for Gomez), scoring, then replacing the missing defender with Kjaer for Ben Yedder. I love it when a plan come together.

Caparros, returns us to winning away (Espanyol and Valladolid), plus 4 victories last season, just one defeat, anyone want to throw Caparros under the bus? I don’t, but I don’t see the classic Caparros in the team, the players don’t know when to dive, waste time, or hassle the referee.

1 Like

Wow, they’ve just announced that Caparros has advanced Leucemia, well he revealed it the press round

But says that he doesn’t need treatment. I guess this is a weaker form of Leukemia.

3 Likes

Yes, not the AML type, thanks for clarifying Chris. Now I feel a bit better.

1 Like