Sevilla at Simba (Tanzania): Club Friendly

Looking much better with 3 defenders

you were saying? haha

1 Like
2 Likes

I should shut up.

Gagnon pulls up injured, let’s the attacker through and then the worst defending (I’ve ever seen) by Gomez, failing to be first to the ball when it needed a lunge, pathetic.

Wait, where’s Sergi Gómez? How long we been playing with 10 men?

So we bent the rules and just threw Escudero back on… lol

Since the last goal, maybe Gagnon was requesting a change for Gomez? but Gagnon definitely pulled up before the goal, disaster total, Amadou doesn’t seem to want to help defence it’s crazy.

This is pretty confirmation we have to blow up the team right?

3 Likes

and that Bryan should probably be a starter?

1 Like

Loooking at the goals we scored, it’s amazing we ain’t got more than this.

I can’t fathom why Bryan didn’t start the game, everyone else is burnt out.

I think the big problem we have in this game is that we are used to the ball zipping along the surface on the usual billiard table pitches. This pitch is more like a cabbage patch, the grass length must be at least 4 times higher and it seems like we haven’t realised it yet.

2 Likes

4-4 and Bryan had nothing to do with it, how can that be?

Nunca se rinde :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

4-5 Nolito

1 Like

Well done Nolito.:+1:t5:

1 Like

While giving up 4 goals to Simba isn’t good, we should them they are more like Scar when we got the win late.

The playing surface, like the game, showed our lack of organization. We can’t adapt to a team that puts 4 or 5 players forward, we can’t adapt to a longer grass even though it’s probably the same grass ‘longifolia’ that Sevilla play on in Summer.

But with a patched-up second half team Sevilla showed a lot of courage to turn that game around from 4-2 to 4-5, thanks to Bryan, Nolito and Promes.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t make him a starter, but definitely build him up slowly to one day earn that spot. He deserves a squad number next season.

1 Like

Kjaer hasn’t played since machin left and it shows, Gomez was never trained at Barca to lunge and put his foot in, he would rather lose the goal than risk a red card, take a look at the second goal that Inaki Williams scored against us in the away defeat against Bilbao for that, he is a good complimentary piece but not your main piece.

Mudo is spent both mentally and physically, either find him a buyer or leave him in Tanzania, the difference is minimal, leave Banega too if possible.

3 Likes