Sevilla at Huesca: Matchday 26

Get pass Praga into round of 8 could also give the board and the fans false hope if Machin fail to secure 4th place…

Well it feels like even Gary Neville could get past Praha with this Sevilla team. On paper we’re Ok, but then the mindset and strategy messes it all up. Perhaps Machin lacks motivating skills?

I still dream that one day we’ll get a revolutionary coach like Cholo. Emery was close to being one, but his La Liga form (especially away from home) ruined it.

Disappointing to say the least, we are really good at giving false hopes to the basement teams, first it was Celta, then Villarreal and now Huesca. Anyone want a free boost just line up in front of us and be handsomely rewarded.

Okay in all seriousness, I’ve heard Machin has been given a ultimatum to turn the team around, a period of around one week and if things don’t look up he may well be on the way out of RSP. This is a huge twist as it seemed he could do no wrong in the first half of the season. I assume it would be Caparros to the rescue again if this were to happen.

1 Like