Sevilla at Getafe: Matchday 33

yeah, fair. he literally couldn’t have known because it was deflected/headed and he didnt have time to react since his head was down and eyes closed.

well, here we go again.

That’s nuts if so. The fucking game play will suffer. Hell you will have players aiming for hands instead of the goal.

this one seems worse, his hands were way up and almost as if to block the ball. whereas mudo was just totally incidental

1 Like

exactly! That’s a PK by Escudero imo

you’ve persuaded me. but two penalites like that is pretty absurd. if they’d happened in the opposite order i bet they would give the first and not the second.

Why the yellow card?

well, it took me about 10 minutes to go from, all you guys are paranoid schizophrenics to being 100% convinced that the fix is definitely in and the refs get bonuses for us missing the champions.

1 Like

Fuck Lahoz. fuck the handball rules.
It’s fucking terrible.

1 Like

because the ref is an asshole. No need to hurt the game by giving the card. He stole what should have been a great game and made it into his game; he has to get on TV to get his rocks off. Shit ref!

I could understand the 2nd one cause it interfered with play. But why is a booking necessary? The 1st handball didn’t deviate the ball and should’ve been waved off. We need a miraculous 2nd half now that it’s 12 v 10.

1 Like

Mateu Lahoz… unbelievable. But this is not solely on him, we knew he was going to try and fuck us up from the first minute. The culprit for our terrible season so far are the duo Banega and Mudo. I’d sub them at the half time break and sell them immediately so that they’ll never wear a Sevilla shirt again. They have been piss poor all season long and never lived up to their expectations, while they were the only ‘creative’ midfielders that we’ve had, shameful. It wouldn’t change my mind even if they both go on scoring hat-tricks in all of our remaining matches.

Kjaer is also very shaky and I’d sub him out as well as sell him asap. Missing Carrico in this match.

And that’s why you shouldn’t argue with ref especially this asshole Lahoz.
Why can’t these players understand? They don’t know how to control their emotion well?

1 Like

Two perfectly correct penalties according to the rules, you cannot leave arms waving around, if the ball touches them in any way whatsoever, it’s a foul or penalty. The arms have to be in close enough to the body to suggest that the ball would have hit the body. I’m not sure such an infraction is automatically a yellow card though.

To think that Vazquez and Escudero do not know the rules is worrying.

Would have preferred if we had started with Promes for Escudero and Rog for Banega and the way things have gone I would have been right.

1 Like

Bring on Promes for Mudo and Gil for Banega and let’s at least go all in and have some spectacle there, even if we lose we’d lose with dignity not like some shameful losers with that pathetic midfield duo on the pitch roaming around not knowing what to do. Heck, even Mesa would do at this point, we’re that desperate!

1 Like

Definitely. I don’t know why Promes didn’t start, or even Mesa for Banega if he can’t trust Rog enough.

MATÉU LAHOZ 86 yellow cards in 16 La Liga games, not including this one. That is over 5 yellows per game average. He is already handed out 7 today.

What is sad is that he isn’t even the most yellow happy ref. Maybe that’s the reason for so many, he saw that he isn’t in first in that category.

1 Like

No change?