Pre-Season: vs Granada

I like to think see them as the Brazil away kits… but we ain’t playing like it right now.

1 Like

30 Celsius at this moment in Granada… will be 28 around this time tomorrow in Extremadura, too damn hot!

It’s about the same weather in my city and it’s currently 26 celsius, last night was the same and had trouble sleeping with windows open and all that, I get headaches from A/C or any alternative so passed on that.

Summer can be tough lol.

Would just like to say a massive Fuck You to Sevilla for not putting the game on SFC TV and leaving a message to watch it on youtube or facebook. I’ve watched Sevilla play Catholic Club of Chile direct thru SFC TV at 2.00 a.m. in the early hours, why can’t you get you freaking act together as as television service???

1 Like

My feed kept going all funny so turned it off for now and got the Liverpool / Norwich game on. Didn’t look like much was happening when I was watching mind you. Guessing we can take more from the squad numbers now though, so from tonight we have so far:

1. Vaclik (1)
  2. Corchia (2)
  3. Kounde (12)
  4. Diego Carlos (20)
  5. Escudero (18)
  6. Gudelj (5)
  7. Banega (10)
  8. O. Torres (21)
  9. Pozo (15)
  10. Dabbur (7)
  11. Munir (11)
1 Like

Too close…

Munir 1v1 with the keeper, dribbles to the right past him, but loses his balance, doesn’t get enough power on the shot with the open goal and a Granada defender recovers to clear off the line.

2 Likes

Who passed there to Munir, it was a good pass

Decent stream there! We did okay 1st half, we been solid and unlucky not to score. Main thing is to not pick up any injuries and finish the match strongly. Vamos!

Not getting forward quick enough, and trailing with the ball in our own half. We have hard-working forwards & two wizards in midfield, yet too many passes going back. Good to see Munir use his right foot, but wish the wingers were inverted.

Banega with the yellow card already. This guy wastes no time… :pensive:

1 Like

Goal from a set piece by Granada. Well that hasn’t been fixed. :frowning:

Vacklik pulling his best Rico impression with the week challenge/no punch

2 Likes

Gudelj looks a bit lost and not for that pivot position, missing Fernando there.

Also - no Nolito no party lol

2 Likes

Yh we struggled big time 2nd half! Although, it’s only a friendly so no damage done yet. We will need to be better than this against espanyol next week for sure! However, they need time still to gel and we still may add to squad too!

Plus we will know even more when la Liga starts next week and after first few games!

1 Like

Set piece for set piece… great header by Diego!

2 Likes

Carlos with a monster header from the corner! Big boy is gonna score a few of those this year! Tied up at 1!

2 Likes

Pick that out the net haha! Bullet header from Diego! Nice!

1 Like

Does this go straight to penalties if a draw?

no trophy right? just a friendly. I think it’s finished as a draw.

doesn’t matter ugggg 2-1 Granada

Ah damn, shame to end like that!