Pre-Season Thread (EL Qualies + Friendlies)

Fuck it. Pay him at halftime.

3 Likes

Sarabia is top class! We can’t lose him! What a dominant first half performance by us! We played well in all our Europa league qualifiers and were unlucky to lose to Barca! We more than ready for the start of the season.

I think we’ll get off to a strong start. I’m hearing Caparrós and Castro still want to add a couple more players. Pablo Machín wants to as well. I think we in for an exciting season. Vamos Sevilla!

Wow Sarabia ain’t playin! 2 goals & the assist. Pay the man!

2 Likes

The tie is already sealed at HT. Our next opponent: Sigma Olomouc!

It’d definitely be a pity not to renew with Pablo. Him, Aleix and Jesus make a dangerous right flank.

1 Like

It’s a rout boys! What a way to enter the La Liga season! The high fives! 5-0 Sevilla! Vamos!

Quiz question, when was the last time we won 5-0 in any competition.

1 Like

Copa del rey 2016-17 against Formentera? Correa hat trick & WBY double.

2 Likes

I Remember that, great backheel by Ganso for Correa, Sampaoli who preferred to win 6-4 (judging by results)

1 Like

Really liked Machín’s 2nd half subs. Might be an important goal for Arana, cause he hasn’t really impressed since coming to Spain. Nolito has improved his finishing, but yes, this is still pre-season. Muriel has shown some good moments, but i won’t forget that miss 1v1.

I feel safe with Vaclík in goal. Gnagnon looked good, but a few mistakes when trying to shield the ball out of bounds. We seen a Carriço cameo at DM and wasn’t too bad. I worry over his fitness for that role tho.

Overall, a good response from the loss in the Supercup, and ahead of another La Liga season.

¡Vamos Sevilla!

1 Like

I’m impressed and we not done in the transfer window. I like the clubs new sets up. I think we can start La Liga well. 3 points at Rayo folks?

I just watched Arana’s post match with the press and he’s young and nervous but he could explode into another Daniel Alves, we paid the money, didn’t give him time on the field and he was a bit lost. With the goal he might gain more kudos with the team, he deserves the chance, you could see the relief he felt with the goal.

Last year I said that Muriel wouldn’t come good within the year, but it’s a new year, I’ll give him a second chance until the winter transfer window.

Things are looking much more team than stars.

Amadou, Gomez and Vaclic are solid buys. I need to see more Gnagnon before I can give an opinion.

I agree re Gnagnon Tim, I’m not sure of him at all from what we have seen so far. I take it that he was bought to replace Lenglet at left back but he gets drawn to the middle too many times for my liking. A good team would have punished us tonight as we left acres of space and were wide open on our left side of defence on numerous occasions. It was good to see Nolito get on the score sheet, that should give him a bit more confidence and the goal from Arana was pure Brazilian,
Watching on tv it looked like we were playing in the local park rather than a football stadium.:laughing: