Pre-Season Thread (EL Qualies + Friendlies)

Sevilla vs Ujpest - 1st leg -

The EL Kings are back.

Starting XI:

Vaclík
Carriço - Pareja - Escudero
Navas - Mesa - Vázquez - Arana
Sarabia - Nolito
BenYedder

¡VAMOS MI SEVILLA!

Vamos Sevilla! Anyone got a link for the match?

Plus eleven sport are showing La Liga games next season, however not sure how many, or where and if we will be shown a lot!

I keeping an eye on that but might also find alternative links to watch Sevilla’s matches, if anyone has any that would be much appreciated, thanks :slight_smile:

Only seems to be available in Spain. Trying to find some illegal streams rn :s

1 Like

Same here mate. I tried a few but no luck yet.

On more positive news, navas has scored! Vamos!!

Roque Mesa and Navas have been amazing

1 Like

what o pass from Pareja for Navas to assist the 3rd goal to Sarabia

1 Like

http://www.sportingvideo3.com/20180726/vv5b594fc1ac60e2.15756934-2001306.html link to the game

This is a great way to start our new era! We still got new signings to enter the fray and maybe more signings to follow. Let’s hope this is a sign of an exciting and great season ahead for us!

Started watching from 20min on…

We’re having all the possession and it could have been 6. I guess it took the boys some time to realize that they might have a field day today and started creating chances in abundance.

Navas is playing the role he was born for and is making that right flank his own. Would like to see Arana do the same, but seems to have the jitters going forward – he did get burned by one of those Újpest players, a bit worrying. Also a chance for Nolito to solidify his role, but all i expect from him is to waste several good opportunities. 3-0 with a man extra isn’t so bad. Let’s make this an unreachable scoreline, so we could get ourselves an extra friendly match in the return leg.

We need a target man with this system. The team played much better after the first goal, but I really can’t stand Arana anymore. Too slow and weak to do anything in either attack or defense. Loan him out or sell him ffs!

2 Likes

Game could have been fixed and Sevilla would still have trouble scoring. That last goal by Mudo saved a little bit of face, but our finishing was atrocious. Navas was MOTM. Mesa & Pareja played really well. And Pejiño needs to feature more. I like his energy.

1 Like

Great win! I will catch the highlights later! I hope we get a couple of strikers in too! Then we would have had a great transfer window! :slight_smile:

Navas off the ball movement created half our chances. Mesa and Pareja very good. Ben Yedder was good also, but his penalty was lucky to go in.Interested to see what Pejino can offer against top opponents. Arana put some good crosses at the second half, but lacks vision, decision making, and Ujpest winger got past him easily at first half. Good start anyway. Game at Ujpest should be a good friendly.

I thought it’s a friendly…LOL

100% agree with everyone… a new striker or two and we will be looking great… sell Nzonzi maybe for a couple of new mids?

1 Like

Yep, if we sell N’Zonzi (he’s 99.99% gone) then we’d have to bring in at least 2 new midfielders. Can’t rely on Mudo and Banega would be the only ‘creative’ one in the team.

I’d go for 1 DM and 1 CM/AM that would fit the system.

1 Like

Quite a few changes for the 2nd leg.

Sergio Rico; Corchia, Sergi Gómez, Carriço, Pareja, Escudero, Banega, Franco Vázquez, Sarabia, Ben Yedder and Pejiño .

I hope we don’t mess this up.

1 Like

If you’re in spain it’s on Bein channel 302 there has been a lot of confusion over the transmission, the latest news is that it’s only available on 350 (bars and restaurants) but I’m watching it at home on 302.