• Olympiacos
  • Razgrad
  • Roma
  • Shakhtar Donetsk
  • Sporting CP
  • Wolfsburg
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers

The Draw is Monday at 7am Eastern Time.

Outta that list, i want either Wolves or Roma.

1 Like

It’s has been pretty easy so far, but it’s gonna get heated…We need to see serious bite from Sevilla in this leg, if we ever want to win the cup again. But first bring in a couple of shiny boots in January transfer window. I do not see the available squad has the capacity to lift the UEFA Trouphy without some decent additions particularly up front. We do not seem to score more than one goals lately and it’s never enough for Sevilla.
I think that Sevilla’s success lies on having legendary goalscorers that the club used to possess. We have not successfully replaced the likes of Kanoute and Luis Fabiano, who were killers in front of the goal. Only Wissam Ben Yedder got close to be one of the club legend and we have lost him.

Being also a Bayer Leverkusen fan (and Inter), I hope to avoid either of those two as long as possible. :pray:t2:

I’d want Roma, Wolves or Bayer Leverkusen… let’s test things out a bit with the tough teams!

1 Like

Other than this season, and the Sampaoli one, we’ve had a very good striker every season since Fabuloso and Freddie left. Negredo, Bacca (the closest to them IMO), Gameiro and then WBY all scored 30 goals in a season I believe.

1 Like

Give Luuk a chance. :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah we have had tremendous success finding quality strikers. The streak might have ended, but we have been very fortunate. Hell even Aspas and Immobile were good, just didn’t get PT.

I agree we don’t have the strikers we used to have in terms of scoring 20-25 goals a season. However, we are a more well rounded team now and much tougher to play against. We are stronger in defence, in midfield and have more leaders in the team now. It’s a bit of a trade off really. We aren’t as exciting going forward and don’t create or score as many but we are more a solid team and don’t buckle as easy as in previous seasons.

CFR Cluj it is. Should be a piece of cake if we’re at our best.

Coming ahead of Lazio and Rennes, Cluj must not be underestimated. Besides, we all know how we were tackled by Slavia last season.

4 Likes

SHOULD be a piece of cake. Let’s see if that happens.