• Navas (Homegrown)
  • Sarabia (Spanish)
  • Montoya

Forwards

• Correa
  • Nolito (Spanish)
  • Ben Yedder
  • Muriel

The team could still add one additional player. Maybe more if someone from this list moves on before the cutoff.

Looks good to me. Hoping we still sign one or two more.

1 Like

Bacca and Jonny Castro? We could win the CL!

1 Like

Haha perfect ShendM! Add Krycho too and we would be unstoppable!

2 Likes

A player of Krycho’s profile is definitely needed, as I feel we’re still short in that department. We’ve been linked with Sander Berge & Marcos Llorente, but only as replacements for N’Zonzi. Having thought that we were short a DM last year, now we only have 2 in N’Zonzi & Pizarro. Does Berizzo think that’s enough, with Montoya (who’s only played on the flanks in pre-season), and Krohn-Dehli, who’s not really a DM? He called up Yan Eteki for our trip to Japan, but he never featured, and hasn’t been called up since.

All transfer talk now is about the missing LB and perhaps another striker, which I don’t think we need. Krychowiak is in need of a club right now, so why not another rescue mission?

I feel our roster is not complete yet. We sure need another LB. I hope we dont se again Lenglet at that position, ever(Arsenal game). Also we need another DM. Maybe from the youths. And another striker, Jovetic or Bacca would be perfect. Dont see Carlos Fernndez in the list, so we are probably looking for another striker.

1 Like

Yep… far from being complete.

My dream: Bacca, Marcos Llorente, Jonny Castro and we’ll win La Liga!