Matchday 9: Sevilla vs Levante [2019-20]

gol

1 Like

FINALLY!

3 Likes

De Jong! The super sub! We said he would be better as a sub!

3 Likes

At last :pensive:

4 Likes

Definitely… should always be like this from now on. He’s better suited for a sub/joker role, kind of like Llorente.

4 Likes

Victory but Lopetegui is burning his credits. Ocampos is an unexploded atomic bomb, wait till he’s fully integrated and ready for Spanish football.

3 Likes

LUUUUUK I am happy he got his goal. Let’s hope it is the first of many!

2 Likes

Over the moon for de Jong! Great goal! Navas was awesome tonight. What a player. Still at 33, did all the right things and great cross for the goal! Man of the match.

I will give credit to Lopetegui tonight! He got it right. Started Chicharito which gave Levante something different to worry about. Then bringing de Jong on when they started to tire, was a good move. De Jong caused them problems with his unorthodox play and strength. Also taking banega off for Torres was a good move. We needed more pace and energy in midfield.

A big win and it keeps us up there in the table. 2 more important home games to play now! Let’s hope for 2 more wins.

3 Likes

Postmatch wrapup by Edi. Give a listen, share, give thumbs up, all that jazz.

4 Likes

Wow, thanks for putting that together Chris! I still gotta improve that voicebox, but it’s only Matchday 9. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Great comments mate. Love your post match analysis. Was a tough mate for us but overall we deserved the 3 points! It’s important we build on this now. On to Thursday’s match! Vamos!

2 Likes

De Jong’s Spanish is coming along nicely.

1 Like

More goals from the bench only!

1 Like