Matchday 5: Sevilla vs Real Madrid [2019-20]

Why the hell is Mudo starting before Munir or Oliver Torres? Unacceptable!

Tall man FC. Better make use of those corners.

Also this might be Navas’ toughest test defensively at RB. Hazard could be a problem.

Kanoute also played really well with Fabiano. Man that was a fun team.

3 Likes

This ref already… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Even Lope knows what’s up… fxck this ref.

total failure finding a stream. so… how do we look? what happened w/ the refs?

I’m happy we are 0-0. We did not play great there! Defence was solid but Madrid had better chances to lead. The main thing is though we still in it and we have options to change the match.

A big 2nd half required. Vamos Sevilla!

2 Likes

Ref is calling a foul every time a Madrid player goes down.

Besides the soft calls, the game has been really cagey. Madrid having more of the ball, and playing similar tactics of switching play to get the 1v1 on the wing. Best chance fell to Hazard after Fernando pulled a Banega and lost the ball in a dangerous area.

Cautious from Lopetegui, but we’re competing. De Jong has been a good target man, and always seems available for the outlet pass.

1 Like

RM with the better chances due to our lack of concentration at the back (midfield and defense) at times. Otherwise, we’re really competing as Edinho said.

I can see this one going either way in the second half, but I’d be content with a draw as well. If we happen to somehow score first, we might just win this one.

3 Likes

Knew it about the ref… hopefully he won’t get more scandalous in the second half or we’re screwed.

Our bench looks like this: Bono, Kounde, Escudero, Gudelj, Óliver, Nolito, Chicharito.

How we gonna play on the counter with that? I understand dropping Dabbur… not Monchi’s signing, needs time, blah blah blah, etc. But also dropping Rony & Munir? C’mon bro :sweat_smile:

1st sub: Óliver ON, Mudo OFF.

Not mad at that. Vázquez didn’t really get in the game.

58’ - Óliver already showing he’s better than Mudo as a false winger. Getting heavily involved from the off.

64’ - Benzema goal. Carvajal cross and Karim headers it back into the far corner. 1-0 Madrid.

It had been coming. Madrid have been better team! Big 20 mins for us!

70’ - Chicharito on for Jordán.

Did we create ANY threat?

We are poor upfront. Ocampos has been good though! It shows tonight how much we miss Sarabia and Ben Yedder!

2 Likes

Can’t recall a decent chance.

81’ - Nolito ON, Carriço OFF.