M35: Athletic vs. Sevilla [2019-20]

More or less in control, we had a beautiful attack initiated by Suso great pass

3 Likes

Is the commentator on La Liga TV Vaclik’s agent? Been proper bigging him up, saying he he has been having a good season and making amazing saves.

I must have missed that. :thinking:

1 Like

We’ve started well for a change, but we gotta capitalize on these attacks.

1 Like

I really hate this tippy tappy passing about at the back. It is really asking for trouble.

1 Like

:unamused::unamused::unamused:

Damn! Good goal by athletic! Fair play.

1 Like

Deflected pass gets through, great finish from the right wing back

2 Likes

Although our defending went to pieces there. Shame after a good start we made.

2 Likes

Ander Capa scored in the last game as well. This guy’s gotta relax. :persevere:

Looking forward to see how we bounce back. We still got this.

2 Likes

Good break away chance, Ocampos decides to test our long shot theory to the extreme with an ambitious shot from own half.

2 Likes

We lost our way and discipline. We need half time to try and regroup!

2 Likes

I can’t say there has been much good there. Watching Sevilla is like me playing FIFA… I end up getting so fed up of not being able to break through the CPU defence I end up just tossing the ball in the box. :rofl: Or getting a fluke penalty.

Need a much better second half, that first half pretty much summed up how I thought it was going to go.

2 Likes

Definitely lost our verve after the goal. We got forward with ease in the first 15 minutes, but then kept getting caught in our own half. What happened to the long ball? Monchi got us taller players for a reason.

3 Likes

Looked like we could play around for a bit the first minutes and thats that, they scored and more or less pressured us even more, forcing us to play long balls but somehow we still caught some of those after some bouncing so we could continue our attacks but this again was pure luck based. Sometimes we caught the second ball sometimes we didn’t not real tactics imo especially with Nesyri upfront but I guess they forced it upon us and it’s our response…

2 Likes

We haven’t even made their keeper work yet. That is the bit that worries me, I mean I get De Jong / En-Nesyri is Plan A, but why could we not have used Dabbur as Plan B. We miss that sort of movement and finishing that WBY offered.

5 Likes

Yeah true. Even for all our possession we created very little. We need to do more but will be very tough now as they have a great defence and are strong at home.

1 Like

Fuck sake Reguilon. Decent strike from Suso, no idea why Simon tried to catch that. Should be 1-1.

Save!

Better football by us now. Very unlucky there. Great save by keeper to be fair. Time to change it up now!

1 Like

Not sure, what happened was it a hand ball? Not sure why I bring it up, let’s get a field goal.

Unai with a decent save. Double substitutions now… Full Force

2 Likes