M16: Osasuna v Sevilla [2019-20]

So close to 2-0, unlucky there just off!

Great finish by chica

Why don’t we ever have White change socks to wear with the White kit like tonight? The red always looks stupid in my opinion. When I first got into Spanish football in the mid to late 90s, Sevilla wore All White anyway (The Black socks came back in, in the mid 2000s).

1 Like

Damn the danger man strikes! We were worried about him! Good finish!

Although full white kits look beautifull, im a big fan of the black socks. Something unusual something simple that hardly any team has. where shorts and socks are mostly similar colours. In my mind, the red socks are only chosen, when it makes us easier to distinguish us from the oposition when they have dark coloured socks as well…

Yeah I love the Black socks, what I meant was like tonight when the Black socks clash, surely it makes more sense to have White change ones rather than wear the mismatched Red ones. Just looks stupid. :rofl:

Back at equal levelss tho, Ávila shows why we feared him in the first place. Amazing backheel pass set up tho, credits to Osasuna. Vaclik looking sub par there too imo.

1 Like

Giving the ball away far too many times, we are lucky it’s not 3-1.

2 Likes

Played the majority in our own half. We had it coming. They don’t seem so secure in the back, so i think once they tire in the 2nd half, we’ll get more chances to score.

Lots of fouls in this one. Tough ass match!

2 Likes

Shame to concede on half time but to be fair to them they deserved a goal and to be level. We did decent that half and as we know it’s a difficult place to go.

I said before the match I’d take a point. We will still have our chances to win this but we have to switch on big time defensively to stop their main man.

Haha I guess, I somehow can respect that we don´t give a damn and just pull off red socks like its nothing xD

I agree they not good at the back and they did invest a lot into the 1st half. Hopefully that catches up with them! Vamos!

This is not looking too crazy to me anymore. I think we can get this result if we start taking control of the match. Banega looks like he wants to rack up the assists tonight.

1 Like

I think this game is in the balance. Hard to call!

Does anyone want to win this game?!

We got a way with it big time there! We need to switch on more at the back!

Chica had a great chance for us before that too!

1 Like

Almost costly slip up from Koundé mistiming the bounce pretty bad. outside of the post, we´re getting away with it.

1 Like

Lopetegui ringing the changes! I think we needed them!

Osasuna down to 10! A massive boost for us!

It was gonna happen eventually. They been way too physical and never held back.

Let’s get it!