January possible ins and outs

Yes, Layún is in Sevilla now, but :poop: have been in discussions for a couple weeks, but he is in talks to sign for Sevilla:

Roque Mesa has also passed his medical and finalising his loan move later today I am hearing…

1 Like

Yeah Vazquez really worried me last night. He seems to only have around 60 minutes worth of energy in him, and if he is not in the mood can be a liability.

1 Like

Betis are getting Marc Bartra from Dortmund. Got to say I am a little bit jealous of that one

Funny thing is, Betis had contacted or negotiated with Dani Alves, Kanoute, Luis Fabiano, Poulsen, Gameiro, Nolito, Roque & Layun before they chose to sign for Sevilla…funny old world

They will always remain ‘the other ones’ or the ‘other club of Sevilla’… the city of Sevilla is red and white!

1 Like

Por supuesto, y para siempre!
Just like the original colours of the tower of the Giralda :wink:

1 Like

He’s got a cannon of a right foot. Mexico plays him at LB because they have nothing there. He’s a solid player who gets forward well, but he doesn’t have much pace.

2 Likes

Nice signing.

Layùn is on loan.

1 Like

Last I heard, Bartra said no to Betis, not enough money. Maybe they increased the offer but there’s nothing in the usual media. I heard his name mentioned on TV today but I didn’t hear Betis in the same item.

Paraphrasing a friend, “I don’t want to see Betis in the second division, I want to see them disappear altogether”

1 Like

As long as he has a better pace than Carole, it’s all good!

1 Like

Bartra in Sevilla and expected to sign for Betis this afternoon. Poor thing, first the bomb blast and now Betis.

1 Like

Rumours that Bonucci from AC Milan will go to either us or Betis!

Not sure what to make of that

I think if he came to Spain it would be to Madrid in the summer, but I a little surprised Montella hasn’t looked to Milan for any additions to the Sevilla squad

There’s no way we could afford him, but that would be insane if it happened.

Rumours around that Marcelo Brozovic of Inter has been seen in the Melia Lebreros hotel together with his agent. Also apparently Pizarro was absent in training today. Make of that what you will.

Edit
Brozovic is close

In other news José Antonio Reyes has signed for Cordoba.Good luck to him.

1 Like

I do hope we get Brozovic, a proper box to box player and would work well with the system that Montella prefers to use, but maybe depends on confirmation that Pizarro is off to Marseille which has been reported that he is in France finalising a deal.
Layún & Roque confirmed in, with Krohn-Dehli also gone to Deportivo.

Wouldn’t we need to open up one more squad spot? Ganso to Turkey maybe?

1 Like

Three players have gone, MKD, Borja Lasso and Montoya. So only two spots filled, and it could stay that way. I’m hoping we keep Ganso the way that Mudo is playing. Pizzaro, I’m not bothered either way.

And why do we need Carole?

Reyes signed to Cordoba.

Looking like the transfer scene will have a lot of movements in the next 24 hours.

Tim, I read Carole may be heading back to Turkey.
As for Mudo, he has 1 good game and 4 poor games, always looks jaded and never seems to look in control or interested.
I don’t really rate Pizarro in the same way or role as I do Nzonzi, but I do think 1 or 2 more players might come tomorrow, 1 from Italy and another maybe Premier League…