Happy La Liga 2019-2020!

So glad the drama stayed in the other games.

Chimy Avila with another golazo to get Osasuna the win… Villarreal 4-4 Granada… Oyarzabal scoring a 100th minute penalty to draw 1-1 away to Valencia — after they missed both an open net & a penalty that could have killed off the game.

And what’s that? A shambles at the Villamarín already? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good to see Real Madrid also dropping points early doors.

1 Like

and Valencia!

1 Like

:poop: will no doubt be boosted by the fact Messi is ruled out of their game against Barcelona tonight.

I saw the surprising Valencia result, but then my best friend is a Celta Vigo fan. :sweat_smile:

Amazing set of results in la Liga. We the only team to have won both games. Only Atlético can equal us now haha! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

1 Like

Let’s hope Roque’s new team can make it happen.

1 Like

Pretty strong team for Betis tonight to be fair, obviously Barcelona are far from weak even without Messi, but with only really Borja Iglesias missing RBB have every chance to take something from tonight’s game.

4-2-3-1:
Dani Martin

Emerson
Marc Bartra
Sidney
Alfonso Pedraza

William Carvalho
Andres Guardado

Nabil Fekir
Sergio Canales
Cristian Tello

Loren Moron

Atlético look like they have claimed the win in Leganés thanks to Puta Grande Vitolo! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Yeah a shame, however we still top on goal difference! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:poop: 0-1 up, Fekir. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Betis have been extremely resolute in defence and look good on the counter. Griezmann does not look like he fits into this Barcelona team at all, which I like as the bloke is a massive tosser so I’ll be glad to see both him and Barca fail miserably.

Hopefully you’re not a secret :poop: fan trolling here :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If you read my profile you will see I like :poop: too. :rofl::rofl::rofl: 1-1 now.

Betis were good for 35 minutes but Barcelona taking them apart early in the second half, now 3-1. Still don’t think they look all that without Messi and Suarez though.

Barca’s quality shines through. :poop: rock bottom :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if it’s Barcas quality some of the defending and tackling has been awful.

Probably Griezmann is just what Barca needed for a long time (as expected), however, I think their defense will still let them down when more important matches come along.

1 Like

That William Carvalho is an absolute donkey. :horse: I can’t see why Premier League clubs were going crazy over him 3 years ago.

How is that possible? haha

2 Likes