Covid-19 Boredom Thread

I changed a light bulb today

2 Likes

Riveting stuff! :smiley::+1:t2: I have been at work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, got today off which I booked ages ago and forgot to cancel, and then working tomorrow so far, then on call Monday / Tuesday.

Just cancelled 3 days annual leave I had booked in May which clearly I’m not going to need right now. The wife keeps making me watch stuff on TV when I am at Home. :pleading_face:

Luxury, I had to unblock the sink.

This is crazy, we have a place on the coast and it’s forbidden travel to second residence, so I’m stuck in an apartment in Sevilla. The police are patrolling the beaches and arresting people who dare to jog along the beaches even though they are kilometres away from the nearest person, way to go.

I’ll do a Sevilla quiz for you all, no prizes, just a memory test.

3 Likes

Ok quiz question 1, guesses only no googling.

(This is difficult)

Player. Transferred from Valencia to Sevilla

H _ _ _ _ _ _ _ s M _ _ _ r o

1 Like

Hedwiges Maduro

1 Like

Well done, you win the right to pose the next question :grin:

1 Like

Question 2.

Who scored the only goal of the game on my only visit to the RSP? (It was a Sevilla player, just to be clear).

1 Like

This is a bit difficult to answer, I give in, but I’ll have to guess at someone … Luis Fabiano?

1 Like

Looks like it is just you and I playing. :sweat_smile: Javier Saviola.

I await your question 3.

1 Like

That was about 2 seasons prior to when I started watching SFC. Sorry guys - been kind of it lately. Glad to see you all posting some things. The trivia is awesome. Keep it coming.

I saw this on Twitter today:
https://twitter.com/nostalgiafutbo1/status/1248250837148852224?s=20

That photo gave me an idea. :thinking:
How well do you know your Spanish stadiums? Easy one to start with. Who plays here?

1 Like

I’m really confused already, is that the San Mames or not?

Well I’ve never seen it that full but looks like Espanyol’s Cornella-El Prat.

Correct Cornella-El Prat.

My first home game was also 1-0 victory, scored by ?
Here are the clues, he is Uruguayan, had a serious car accident but is not Dario Silva.

Can only think of one other during my time watching Sevilla.
Martin Caceres?

1 Like

Where’s this? A little more difficult. Clue is that it is on the coast

estadio2

1 Like

Much before, Gérman Hornos scored in 93rd minute to give Sevilla a 1-0 home win against Real Sociedad in 2004. Was loaned out by Sevilla to Valladolid in the summer but suffered a serious car accident on Christmas Eve of the same year.

2 Likes

this one is tough. First division this year?