Barcelona vs Sevilla — Matchday 9

We have winnable games coming up! We got the weakest team in in our Europa league group home and away. Plus we have a nice run of La Liga fixtures. We at home 3 times out of next 4! Plus soceidad away, isn’t the toughest and we can win that!

We can remain up there if we continue to play attacking football and maintain this formation. We all know we need reinforcements but Machín has said he’s working on it, so I expect us to be busy in January window!

I’m still very optimistic as we only 2 points off top spot and Barca have tough games to come with no Messi. Alaves will slip away soon, whereas Villarreal and Valencia are struggling. Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid are not firing yet, so we can stay up there and fight for top spot. It’s a wide open La Liga this year.

The fact we lost doesn’t bother me. Even in our best years in the juande Ramos era or emery era, we always lose at the camp nou, no different again and it shouldn’t affect our confidence. I’m sure we will be back on track soon enough!

3 Likes