A look at the table after Match 5

What’s most surprising?

Betis actually being a decent team. There’s always hype about their transfers, but it’s always gone back to how the club is run. I think Setien has been the right manager for them, but we’ll see how the season progresses. I’m hoping we’ll be seeing some interesting derbies for once.

Levante being led by former Sevilla Atletico ace Ivi Lopez lol, managed a draw against (an albeit 2nd string) Real Madrid at the Bernabau and thrashing Real Sociedad 3-0 last night, interesting to see if their run continues. Eibar also seems to coming back down to earth.

That Bardhi guy of Levante has scored 2 free kicks in 5 matches. That’s a bit crazy for a new guy in La Liga. Another volley goal of his vs. Valencia, making it 3 in 5 matches.

Good thing we will play them only on 7th January 2018, 2 matches before the end of the first round of the season. By then, they will come down to earth a bit and it should be a good game, where we will beat them of course.

I wouldn’t want to play Betis now after all this RM thing and all that… plus Setien can go all guns blazing and who knows, might disappoint us.

Real Madrid being 8th is hilarious. I hope this means a more competitive la liga. We are 5 points ahead of them and we could get a chance of top spot if we win at atletico!

Betis proved my faith in Levante to be misplaced by thrashing them 4-0, a lot of teams are unsteady this season with villarreal and eibar losing by 4 goals and las palmas losing at home to leganes. This season could be very interesting indeed