2019 Summer Transfer Rumors

If Hagi (Haji) is half as good as his father was then he’s a bargain.

Lopetegi is putting in long working days with the club, even before the players return next week.

Sevilla are moving most of their admin to the Ciudad Deportivo.

According to two seperate independent investigations, Reyes was doing 110-130 kmh (within the speed limit) had a blow out, the rim left a gouge mark on the road. For such an expensive car it’s criminal of the manufacturers that it could happen, really criminal in my opinion.

2 Likes

Ziyech has gone on record to state he does not consider Sevilla to be a viable destination. His regards our situation as similar to Ajax’s so he does not see the reason for coming over here. Fair enough to him, if he stays at Ajax he can still play in the Champions League but if he came over he would have to play in the Europa League. Furthermore, he is already 26 so if he does move it should be to a club that has a chance at winning trophies every season. So onto other targets then.

2 Likes

Very very strange that accident. Could the hot weather be a probable cause? I’m not too much into the automotive industry but just thought of it… really a big shame for the manufacturer in this case.

1 Like

Not really the manufacturers fault; could be the tire companies if it is shown to have been a bad design; however, these things (blowouts) happen pretty often. Reyes unfortunately ended up upside down in a concrete gully that caused his car to catch fire and trap them inside. If not for that, he would have probably walked away.

Welcome back Mark! It’s been a while.

1 Like

Ended up being 15m euros. So far from super cheap.

12.5 is what was reported. Plus:

Thanks Chris! Hope you are well and everyone else too! Yes, last season was an up and down one but we have to rebuild the squad again. Let’s hope we can get it right in the market again. I’m surprised Monchi came back but it’s an added bonus for us.

High performance vehicles have blowout protection tyres, they can still deflate but they can’t tear and they retain road worthiness when flat. That doesn’t seem to be the case here. Some have computer controlled automatic braking systems which detect the problems in milli-seconds. These features are common in cars half the price of Brabus 550 so that’s why I’m disappointed with the car.

Jules Koundé has a good reputation but is he worth €25m?

1 Like

Ocampos, Reguillon and Kounde all almost done. Things are speeding up.

2 Likes

I think I am most excited about the age of the folks coming in. All under 30 most under 25. We needed a youth movement in my opinion and so far Monchi is delivering.

1 Like

Haha Monchi’s in his bag right now! Rapid fire deals getting done. Only really missing a RW now.

I usually despise these dry loan deals, but the Reguilón signing makes sense. LB is an expensive market, so waiting another year won’t hurt. I still think Escudero is worthy enough for a starting role. This will be great competition for both, as long as they healthy. We got extra cover with Wöber.

I can’t lie, I’m a bit skeptical of Ocampos, solely due to his output last season. He’s a hardworking forward who reminds me more of Vitolo, rather than Promes.

And then there’s Luis Alberto & Ceballos. Alberto is saying everything to make Lazio let him leave so i’ll be shocked if he isn’t in red & white once September comes. Ceballos really showed his worth during in the U-21. I can’t even front, it’d be quite the story if he signed with us. He still hasn’t flat out refused Sevilla as a potential suitor, which is why reporters are still writing about this.

Regardless, once the Kounde deal for €25M goes thru, i have a feeling Monchi will break the transfer record again in this same window. Exciting times! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Celta are on the prowl for unwanted players, after paying more than 10M for Denis Suarez and being interested in Nolito, they are now pursuing Aleix Vidal. They want an outright purchase but the club are more inclined to let him leave on a loan first and see how he can perform with starter’s minutes.

1 Like

Yh I’m hoping monchi can revitalise the club again. He’s the master at rebuilding squads and also getting good money for the players we sell. I’m positive next season can be better for Sevilla! Time will tell!

1 Like

If we loan him, without a purchase of someone new, who is Navas’ backup?

Sandro to Valladolid and Rodri to Man City in some Liga news.

Dani Alves!!! Duh! :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t want to be boring and stuff, but I think that we are spending to much money right now. We are spending 25M for a young CB, what about Gnagnon ? We have Kjaer, Gomez, Kounde, Wober, Gnagnon, Carrico, how many CBs do we need ? We do not have RB and LB, I think Escudero is not for the first squad, he is not good enough for Sevilla right now, thats my opinion :slight_smile: (Never liked the guy)